Mar 8, 2010

This Blog's Purpose

When I began this writing blog a few years ago, I wasn't sure what I intended to find. Was I looking for myself? Was I looking for answers? Was I looking for other people who felt the same way? Did I want to help others to understand themselves? I assumed if I put several focused thoughts in one place, that they would somehow manifest an answer that I didn't know I was looking for. Pretty vague, eh? It's easy to see now that I wasn't specific in my request, so of course I wasn't going to get a specific answer. As of two years after the blog started, I do not have one follower or even a comment. I'm aware of only two people who have ever read an entry, and I didn't even receive a confirmation of what they may have read or thought of the blog.

To put it plainly, this blog is a hot mess.

I now have a better understanding of manifestation, so instead of throwing thoughts to the universe, I need to have a goal visualized.

No comments: