Mar 30, 2010

There is Still Love

This is the second week that I've had "love" dreams. I woke up feeling very loved and capable of loving.

First, I dreamed I was dreaming. In that dream speech and sound didn't exist. There was feeling. I could still see, though, so who I saw was a man similar to Nick Andros (Rob Lowe), but younger and more vibrant. There was love; Oh, there was love! We were both so gentle. When I awoke, the world was different. He looked different physically, but he was the same inside. Now he resembled someone I knew from high school, but still did not speak or hear. At first I lamented that he wasn't the same, but then I realized that love is still love no matter how you appear. I still had a connection to him. There was still love.

On the way to work I had a moment of recognition: T and I are connected. We're travelers. We're the pair of geese in the morning sky. We're quite capable of that gentle love, if only we'd notice it.

No comments: