Sep 13, 2012

INFJ Thoughts


This could make us sound arrogant (we aren't INTJs, you know), but nothing could be further from the truth.
We’re humbled and puzzled by our existence. Our divine spark is a torch, a burden, a comfort to ourselves, and a beacon to others. It is the question. It is the answer. It is our lens to view the world. And we live with it day in and day out, wondering if anyone else uses a similar lens even though we know no one else could ever see the world the way we do. Yet we excel in seeing reality as anyone else can by easily stepping into their shoes.

We feel like everyone and no one. Someone someday, perhaps, but when? When will we realize we're already ourselves?

1 comment:

Imani said...

I love how you wrote this. I am and INFJ. I See the world as you perfectly described it. I feel and think this everyday. I feel that people are blind to the world and
I just want them to open up their eyes. But I know that they won't understand what I see completely. -Flyaway