Nov 10, 2009

The White-Grey Room

I feel an urge to return to the white-grey room. The place where I shared a connection. A place that has become unused. I felt safe there. No need to be anyone but myself. No need to speak, just be.

I didn't go back because the connection was done, but maybe I'm not done with the room. What will be there if I return?

~~~~~~~

It's no longer the plain white-grey room I remember. It's the cottage.

It has wooden plank flooring with light streaming in through small windows and cracks between the wall boards. There are trees outside. I can tell that the room is sparsely decorated, but I can't really focus on any one thing in the small abode.

There is a woman with a shawl in the room, smiling at me. She's holding out her hands as if she wants me to come closer and take them. Should I?

No comments: